Aztec Water Systems - AZTEC Water, RURAl Water System, Expensive Junk Water System, Terrible Management and Service DON'T Buy

Additional Fees

I bought a Water System from them 17,000 Expecting an Awesome product and awesome Service and I received Terrible Service, Poor Installation, Even worse Customer Service. Within 2 days of the Junk being installed my basement flooded, I immediately called to have someone come out right away.

Well there are NO service people where I live so had to wait 8 days and pay 330 Mileage to get the guy here. Then my filter system at my kitchen sink started to pour water again terrible installation, Called a plumber had it fixed for 340.00. Within 6 months I had YET again water flooding my basement. Again this is what I get "no service men in your area" No service men available" we will call you back IF we find someone" Never heard back Left 4 Messages for Management to Call My last problem was again leaking and flooding my basement, finally called a plumber to fix this and they had to replace the pump on system which was 1400, sent bill to AZTEC RURAL WATER and they sent me back a letter stating this is my fault and they will no longer service or warrant my system.

My Plumber looked at the system and rolled his eyes and told me this was the biggest pile of junk he has ever seen, yes 17000 worth of Junk! DONT Buy from them.

AZTEC Water systems Legal Name: Aztec Industries Inc.   Operating Name: Aztec Water Systems http://www.ruralwater.ca aztecindustries@sasktel.net Mailing Address: 639 Park St REGINA, Saskatchewan S4N 5N1 Location Address: 639 Park St REGINA, Saskatchewan S4N 5N1 Tel.: (306) 721-2595 Tel.: (800) 667-0707 FAX: (306) 721-2320

Product or Service Mentioned: Aztec Water Systems Water System Installation.

Monetary Loss: $19000.

I didn't like: Poor installation, Poor customer service, Poor product, Hidden fees, Do not stand behind warranty.

Comments

Boyle, Alberta, Canada #1342816

bought a system installer did not have a clue called back no answer to head office ,did not know how to hook up reverse osmosis ,or set the water softner and spent 8 hours of my day helping the installer to do the work.